I have been on the board of the Singapore Dance Theatre for many years.
This is our own ballet company. It has gained a reputation in the region and internationally. It has an excellent repertoire of dance performances.
The Theatre also aims to reach out to the general public and give them an exposure to dance, as a performing art. You have the chance to watch the dance performances in the Esplanade at a very low ticket price.
It also carries out performances in the heartlands of Singapore.
Find out more of the Singapore Dance Theatre in:
Singapore Dance Theatre
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/11 - 03/18
- Sub-prime mortgages in America
- Motor Insurance, through an agent
- NUS Lifelong Learning courses
- Visit interesting places in Singapore
- Importance of Great Teachers
- Dance Appreciation Series at the Esplanade
- Watch the ballet, Coppelia
- Return from different types of investments?
- How to deal with volatile stockmarkets
- Ask for a lift
- Ethical issues
- Logic9 - why it is a better version of Sudoku
- Mahjong helps to prevent dementia
- Navigation system for Taxis
- How to take a bus to your home
- A role model for Dr Lee Kum Tatt
- Public Transport Guide
- Book: The Essential Drucker
- Lifelong learning course
- News interview on the bus
- Underground link to Raffles Place
- Buy a term insurance (including critical illness c...
- Concession fares for senior citizens
- How to improve the taxi service
- Take care of your medication
- Difficult to bid for COE (to buy a car)
- Competition and partnership
- Teach the young to be considerate
- The Blue Rose
- Singapore Dance Theatre
- Spirit of Enterprice - how it started
- Responding to a business proposal
- A new way of marketing
- How to promote creativity
- Family with 4 small children
- Similarity between a medical and financial checkup...
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (36)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)