I took a taxi today. I asked to go to Fook Hai Building. The taxi driver did not know the way.
I suggest that each taxi should be installed with a navigation system. The taxi driver can enter the building or road name or the postal code. The navigation system will give directions to the taxi driver.
There is no need for the taxi drivers to know all the roads and buildings (which will be a difficult task) or to refer to the directory (and still not know the way to get there).
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/11 - 03/18
- Sub-prime mortgages in America
- Motor Insurance, through an agent
- NUS Lifelong Learning courses
- Visit interesting places in Singapore
- Importance of Great Teachers
- Dance Appreciation Series at the Esplanade
- Watch the ballet, Coppelia
- Return from different types of investments?
- How to deal with volatile stockmarkets
- Ask for a lift
- Ethical issues
- Logic9 - why it is a better version of Sudoku
- Mahjong helps to prevent dementia
- Navigation system for Taxis
- How to take a bus to your home
- A role model for Dr Lee Kum Tatt
- Public Transport Guide
- Book: The Essential Drucker
- Lifelong learning course
- News interview on the bus
- Underground link to Raffles Place
- Buy a term insurance (including critical illness c...
- Concession fares for senior citizens
- How to improve the taxi service
- Take care of your medication
- Difficult to bid for COE (to buy a car)
- Competition and partnership
- Teach the young to be considerate
- The Blue Rose
- Singapore Dance Theatre
- Spirit of Enterprice - how it started
- Responding to a business proposal
- A new way of marketing
- How to promote creativity
- Family with 4 small children
- Similarity between a medical and financial checkup...
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (36)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)