In the past, I see a doctor when I was sick and followed the medication that was prescribed for me. But, I did not learn about the purpose of each medication.
Recently, I have paid more attention to the following:
* what does each medicine do?
* how do the medicine interact with each other?
I asked my doctor. I also write it down for my record. This allows me to identify the medication that is needed for a chronic problem (which comes with old age).
I encourage you to do the same (if you have not done so already).
- ► 2013 (303)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/11 - 03/18
- Sub-prime mortgages in America
- Motor Insurance, through an agent
- NUS Lifelong Learning courses
- Visit interesting places in Singapore
- Importance of Great Teachers
- Dance Appreciation Series at the Esplanade
- Watch the ballet, Coppelia
- Return from different types of investments?
- How to deal with volatile stockmarkets
- Ask for a lift
- Ethical issues
- Logic9 - why it is a better version of Sudoku
- Mahjong helps to prevent dementia
- Navigation system for Taxis
- How to take a bus to your home
- A role model for Dr Lee Kum Tatt
- Public Transport Guide
- Book: The Essential Drucker
- Lifelong learning course
- News interview on the bus
- Underground link to Raffles Place
- Buy a term insurance (including critical illness c...
- Concession fares for senior citizens
- How to improve the taxi service
- Take care of your medication
- Difficult to bid for COE (to buy a car)
- Competition and partnership
- Teach the young to be considerate
- The Blue Rose
- Singapore Dance Theatre
- Spirit of Enterprice - how it started
- Responding to a business proposal
- A new way of marketing
- How to promote creativity
- Family with 4 small children
- Similarity between a medical and financial checkup...
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (36)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)