Friday, October 19, 2007
Spirit of Enterprise Award, 2007
Here is a photo of the honorees at the Spirit of Enterprise Award 2007.
Russell Miller and I started this organisation several years ago. The purpose was to identify and honour small enterprises set up by ordinary people who wanted to build a business.
This is how the honorees are selected. We ask the public to send in their nominations. We arrange for a student to interview the nominee. Their case study is submitted for voting through the internet. A selection panel make the final judgement.
The guest of honour was Mdm Yu Foo Yee Shoon. She is very helpful and always supportive of the ordinary people.
I was not able to attend this Award ceremony, as I was in Brussels. I was told that the event went very well.
- ► 2019 (1573)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
10/14 - 10/21
- Adequate coverage for critical illness
- Lee Kum Tatt's Blog
- Excessive charges
- Look after interest of consumers
- More capacity for public transport
- Advantages of public transport
- Spirit of Enterprise Award, 2007
- The economics of public transport
- New concept in town planning
- Adequate cover for critical illness
- Can legal issues be simplified?
- Nearly 50 years ago
- Disability income insurance
- Life in China, Singapore and America
- About Money
- Convert from Medishield to Incomeshield
- Investing tips for a young person
- Personal Rapid Transport - for the future
- Investing in an residential REIT
- Personal Rapid Transit - better than taxi
- How to invest $100,000
- Legal fee paid to Jonathan Lock
- Determine liability for an accident
- Personal Rapid Transit
- New Urbanism - a movement
- New Urbanism
- ▼ 10/14 - 10/21 (28)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)