I enjoy reading your blog as it gives me a very rational and unbiased view of the investment products available . You mentioned indexed funds and ETF's as low cost funds.
I know of examples of ETF e.g. the STI ETF and Lyxxor ETF's. What are the examples of indexed funds available and how do I purchase them.
You can buy the ETFs from the Singapore Exchange, through a stockbroker.
Visit this website:
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
01/27 - 02/03
- Helping Singaporeans cope with recession
- Keep your savings in your personal insurance polic...
- Invest on your own
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- Tribute to Mohideen Gany
- Actuary joke: Feeling comfortable
- Joke: Criminal lawyer
- NTUC Growth Fund
- Selling profitable products
- Policy will soon be withdrawn
- Payment of claims
- CPF Medishield
- Global warming
- Actuary joke - Definition of an actuary?
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Quotation for Term Insurance
- Inflation and investment
- Avoid High Charges on your ILP
- Vitamin Account
- Insure large risks with low probability
- Housing loan on floating interest rate
- Medical insurance exclude "pre-existing conditions...
- Lawyer Joke
- Logic Quiz was great fun
- Insurance on a landed property
- ▼ 01/27 - 02/03 (26)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)