My dear friend, Mohideen Gany, passed away peacefully this afternoon. He was among the top sales producers of NTUC Income during the initial years.
At that time, the commission paid on the sale of life insurance policies was extremely low (less than one fifth of the level today). He and several dedicated union officials worked hard during their spare time to promote the business of NTUC Income.
I have known Mohideen Gany as a very close friend for the past 30 years. I called him Anneh (elder brother).
I visited Mohideen Gany in hospital last week. I visited him in his home yesterday after his discharge. Although he was very sick and in pain, he was still alert and gave me a happy smile when he know of my visit.
I shall miss a great friend.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
01/27 - 02/03
- Helping Singaporeans cope with recession
- Keep your savings in your personal insurance polic...
- Invest on your own
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- Tribute to Mohideen Gany
- Actuary joke: Feeling comfortable
- Joke: Criminal lawyer
- NTUC Growth Fund
- Selling profitable products
- Policy will soon be withdrawn
- Payment of claims
- CPF Medishield
- Global warming
- Actuary joke - Definition of an actuary?
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Quotation for Term Insurance
- Inflation and investment
- Avoid High Charges on your ILP
- Vitamin Account
- Insure large risks with low probability
- Housing loan on floating interest rate
- Medical insurance exclude "pre-existing conditions...
- Lawyer Joke
- Logic Quiz was great fun
- Insurance on a landed property
- ▼ 01/27 - 02/03 (26)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)