Dear Mr. Tan,
I am planning to get two policies from Income. I heard alot of negative feedbacks from friends and insurance agents about the difficulty of claiming the payout. One friend mentioned that her relative did not get the gaurantee payout as printed on the insurance form.
Do you have any comments about this? Particularly about the difficulty of making claims from Ntuc Income....now tt you are no longer working in Income... I thinkyour comments would be fair and just.
Agents from other insurance companies have been passing this message "difficult to claim from NTUC Income" for the 30 years or longer. This is totally untrue, but the agents felt that this was the only way to turn customers away from the better value products offered by NTUC Income.
There were many instances where NTUC Income was the first to pay a claim, way before similar claims were paid by other insurance companies. NTUC Income practiced prompt and fair settlement of claims. I believe that the pro-customer claim practice continues today.
Wish you all the best.
- ► 2013 (303)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
01/27 - 02/03
- Helping Singaporeans cope with recession
- Keep your savings in your personal insurance polic...
- Invest on your own
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- Tribute to Mohideen Gany
- Actuary joke: Feeling comfortable
- Joke: Criminal lawyer
- NTUC Growth Fund
- Selling profitable products
- Policy will soon be withdrawn
- Payment of claims
- CPF Medishield
- Global warming
- Actuary joke - Definition of an actuary?
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Quotation for Term Insurance
- Inflation and investment
- Avoid High Charges on your ILP
- Vitamin Account
- Insure large risks with low probability
- Housing loan on floating interest rate
- Medical insurance exclude "pre-existing conditions...
- Lawyer Joke
- Logic Quiz was great fun
- Insurance on a landed property
- ▼ 01/27 - 02/03 (26)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)