Dear Mr. Tan,
I have invested in NTUC Growth fund. I saw that this fund's past performance is very good, outperformed most global balanced fund on the market. However, this is also during the period when you are CEO of NTUC.
I am not sure whether I would continue my regular savings plan on this fund any more since the new managment does not do many good things for the customers nowadays. I worried about this fund's future performance. Also, information of all NTUC fund doesn't seem to be trasparent to customers, we cannot download annual report and prospectus like most other fund.
After some research, I found that there is one fund from UOB UOB Growthpath series which has its major holding on index fund. Althought this fund's performance doesn't seem to be as good as NTUC Growth fund, but the index component keep this fund's ER as low as 1.17%.
I would like to seek your opinions on investing long term on this fund in stead of NTUC growth fund.
I am not familiar with the UOB Growthpath series. But, from what you have described, it looks like a good fund.
The Growth Fund from NTUC Income should continue to be a good fund, as it is well diversified, actively managed (by external fund managers) and has a low expense ratio.
If you have any issue with the access to information from the website, you can bring it to the attention of the management of NTUC Income.
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
01/27 - 02/03
- Helping Singaporeans cope with recession
- Keep your savings in your personal insurance polic...
- Invest on your own
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- Tribute to Mohideen Gany
- Actuary joke: Feeling comfortable
- Joke: Criminal lawyer
- NTUC Growth Fund
- Selling profitable products
- Policy will soon be withdrawn
- Payment of claims
- CPF Medishield
- Global warming
- Actuary joke - Definition of an actuary?
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Quotation for Term Insurance
- Inflation and investment
- Avoid High Charges on your ILP
- Vitamin Account
- Insure large risks with low probability
- Housing loan on floating interest rate
- Medical insurance exclude "pre-existing conditions...
- Lawyer Joke
- Logic Quiz was great fun
- Insurance on a landed property
- ▼ 01/27 - 02/03 (26)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)