Hi Mr. Tan,
Thank you for being ever so obliging and patient in answering your readers' queries.
I like to share with you an incident with NTUC. I called the call centre to request for a quote on term insurance and I was referred to an adviser. He called me back and I explained to him what I needed. I waited for 2 days and called him up to check if he had sent already. It was quite obvious that he had totally forgotten about me. I had to explain to him again and then gave him my email address.
Later in the day, I received the email from him. But to my shock, the attachment was a questionaire from another client about his medical condition. This is considered a really serious breach of the client's confidentiality and such carelessness cannot be tolerated.
I wish to bring this matter up to higher management. I hope you can provide me with a contact in NTUC who would be the most appropriate to handle this incident.
I suggest that you write a registered letter addressed to the chief executive officer. I think that it should receive high level attention. If you want to send by e-mail, you can try email@example.com.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
04/06 - 04/13
- Avoid buying a private car
- High price of rice
- Are Bernanke's Hands Tied?
- STI Exchange Traded Fund- Liquidity
- Government bonds
- Honest advice on existing policies
- Bonuses under Life Insurance Policies
- Solve Parking Woes
- Contact a high level person
- Exchange Traded Fund
- Bonus projections of life insurance policies
- Armed robbery in Singapore
- Wider choice of cards for public transport
- Haphazard projections
- Large American Airlines
- Transfer of shares on death of shareholder
- Life and term insurance
- High yield in the past years will not be repeated
- Inadequate parking spaces
- Shortages and bubbles
- Timing the market
- Advice from a financial planner
- Single premium endowment
- Poll: local bus serivce
- Poll: Makeover at Orchard Road
- Read the small print
- Term Insurance with Cashback
- American Depository Receipt (ADR)
- CPF pays higher interest than treasury bills
- Income Tax Relief
- Products that are good for customers
- At the expense of customers
- More Trust & Faith in Our Younger Generation
- Customer Service in Singapore
- Terminate an existing policy?
- Being accessible to customers
- Immediate or deferred annuity
- Lyxor Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Future role of the intermediary
- Excellent Customer Service
- 5 year Single Premium Endowment
- Should MAS ban high cost products?
- High charges of ILP policy
- Keen interest in Wealth Accumulator
- Disappointing service at Business Center
- ▼ 04/06 - 04/13 (45)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)