I currently have the following insurance coverage: whole life, investment linked, decreasing term, mortgage insurance, company coverage disability income, private Shield. (Details provided)
However, my critical illness coverage is very low. I am considering either a limited premium life insurance or a term insurance covering specifically critical illness.
My questions are:
a) Do i need to cover for critical illness?
b) If yes, should i cover for 75 years or 99 years ?
c) If no, should I focus on something else?
Please see if these FAQs are able to answer your questions:
If you want specific advice on your situation, I suggest that you see a financial planner.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
04/06 - 04/13
- Avoid buying a private car
- High price of rice
- Are Bernanke's Hands Tied?
- STI Exchange Traded Fund- Liquidity
- Government bonds
- Honest advice on existing policies
- Bonuses under Life Insurance Policies
- Solve Parking Woes
- Contact a high level person
- Exchange Traded Fund
- Bonus projections of life insurance policies
- Armed robbery in Singapore
- Wider choice of cards for public transport
- Haphazard projections
- Large American Airlines
- Transfer of shares on death of shareholder
- Life and term insurance
- High yield in the past years will not be repeated
- Inadequate parking spaces
- Shortages and bubbles
- Timing the market
- Advice from a financial planner
- Single premium endowment
- Poll: local bus serivce
- Poll: Makeover at Orchard Road
- Read the small print
- Term Insurance with Cashback
- American Depository Receipt (ADR)
- CPF pays higher interest than treasury bills
- Income Tax Relief
- Products that are good for customers
- At the expense of customers
- More Trust & Faith in Our Younger Generation
- Customer Service in Singapore
- Terminate an existing policy?
- Being accessible to customers
- Immediate or deferred annuity
- Lyxor Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Future role of the intermediary
- Excellent Customer Service
- 5 year Single Premium Endowment
- Should MAS ban high cost products?
- High charges of ILP policy
- Keen interest in Wealth Accumulator
- Disappointing service at Business Center
- ▼ 04/06 - 04/13 (45)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)