Friday, May 16, 2008

Living Endowment

Dear Sir,
I'm interested to know about the Living Endowment policy. I like to hear from an independent and unbiased views (like your good-self) on the above policy from NTUC rather than from the insurance agents.

The questions are;
> does this policy affected by the bonus change?
> does it fare better than 'Vivolife' or otherwise?
> does this policy give good value to policyholder?
> any other recommendation?


REPLY
I remember the Living Endowment was designed a long time ago. It is an endowment policy which covers critical illness and death.

I do not know how it will be impacted by the change in bonus structure and how they compare with the new plans.

My general advice on financial planning is hown in this FAQ:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/savings.html

No comments:

Blog Archive