I am an avid follower of your blog. It has been a source of enlightment that exposed the misleading practice that has been rampant especially in the last decade.
Currently I am in my mid twenty with stable income of a typical young graduates. I have saved approximately $10,000 so far. I am determinded to invest it wisely.
You has been highlighting the benefits of STI ETF which is now my choice due to its diversification and low charges. However recently the price has been rather high on 2600 - 2700 band. I am not sure whether I should buy it now OR wait for the price to go down?
It is difficult to make timing decisions. I am not an expert on this matter.
For my personal investments, I have decided to sell some of my shares, as I expect that the Singapore and global economy has still not solved the underlying problems. I have decided to keep some of my spare money in cash.
Wish you all the best.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
10/18 - 10/25
- Mandating health insurance
- Price chart of land in UK
- Keep your investment fees low
- Rechargeable Torchlight with Locator Lamp
- Guarantee against losses
- Spread in betting games
- Fax the Benefit Illustration
- Poor customer service in Financial Firms
- FISCA Research
- Difficult to make timing decisions
- Minibond suit in Singapore let by Conrad Campos
- Big swings in currency values
- TKL Financial Planning (draft 5a)
- Writing a will
- Betting - getting the right payout
- Automated gates - a waste of money
- Reduce taxi fares
- Gambling and investing
- A counter staff who said "yes"
- Continue working to stay in good health
- Income gap in Singapore
- A poor deal for consumers on single premium polici...
- Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
- Sudoku - Very Difficult Puzzles
- CPF Life
- Wider duty of a lawyer
- Capital Protected Product - sold in 2002
- A lesson in humility
- RED Portal (20)
- Public Forum on CPF Life
- RED Portal (19) - Latest Transctions
- Benefit Illustration for a Life Insurance Policy
- Guaranteed products
- Postive views about CPF Life
- The Singapore Model - Where from, where to?
- Difference of views
- Articles in my blog
- ▼ 10/18 - 10/25 (37)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)