Dear Mr. Tan
I wonder why we have so many Ministers in the PMO doing coordination work and some without portfolios. Where can we find the job scopes of each Ministers, including the MM and the SM and the President? Given the remuneration they are getting, I can only assume that each of their jobs is uniquely important and cannot be done by any other Ministers and Ministries. And I am also wondering what do the Ministers discuss during Cabinet meetings if they are not discussing about how the Ministries should work together and how they can cooperate to make Singapore a better place for citizens? If they could be more productive in their meetings and in their work, they can save quite a bit of money and that can be utilized for many other things. One example will be to hire more teachers and more health care providers, at higher salaries?
Just a thought but I thought the senior Ministers should lead the country in heightening of volunteerism by not accepting salaries but work as volunteers in the PMO?
- ► 2019 (1703)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
10/24 - 10/31
- I don't know what I am defending anymore
- Singapore General Election Portal 
- Keep server in full service
- Buy insurance that you really need
- Looking for a good life insurance policy?
- Don't combine protection needs
- Work on Saturday
- Server is now up
- Relative and absolute
- T-shirt for unemployed
- When Is Gambling an Addiction?
- Singapore is 17th most prosperous country: 1st or ...
- Both boon and bane
- Termination of Financial Adviser Reps
- Minister should set a good example on volunteerism...
- Employee training and the Internet
- Five levels of communication in a connected world
- My Money, Their Profits
- On Wall Street: All Reward, No Risk
- BT: Jittery developers go low-rise on confidence
- FISCA Talk - Invest for the Long Term ($10)
- Land banking and law firm
- Asking for my advice
- Unable to trust the agents
- Nourishing the poor
- Is Google a monopoly?
- Cheers to SDP
- Warren Buffett's Philosophy
- The Blind Girl
- Beware miracle cure claims
- Insurance for premature baby
- Should I continue my existing life policy?
- SDP needs your help to step up campaign
- $8 bypass operation
- Consumer needs advisers
- Minister's $8 bypass operation
- SM Goh and Term Insurance
- Goh Meng Seng and Election
- Issues for the general election
- What needs to be insured?
- More Singaporeans covered by health insurance
- Why mortgage insurance is so important
- Why insurers, agents may turn a deaf ear to SM Goh...
- Higher inflation and higher interest rate
- Getting Revenge Against Your Insurance Company
- Insurers' barriers to health protection
- Big banks and Europe
- Benchmark for deduction - life insurance policy
- Pain of higher interest rate
- The less you know about finance the better
- The soft or confrontational approach?
- Dealing with Wall Street
- CPF Life - Make it attractive
- Retrenchment benefit for Singaporeans giving up th...
- Promotion at i-Shop
- Insurance woes of stroke victim's daughter .
- A Theory of Justice - Joseph Stiglitz
- Deceptive and predatory practices
- Structure of a Life Insurance Policy
- Conversation with a Job Entrant
- Life insurance - past and present
- A fair deal
- Layout for a Book
- TKL apps on Apple App Store
- Jail for Corporate Crooks
- ▼ 10/24 - 10/31 (67)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)