Dear Mr. Tan
Please post this view in your blog.
I live in Bishan Toa Payoh, My family will all be voting for Mr. Chiam See Tong of the SPP. I want to share our reasons.
Why do we still need Mr. Wong KS of the PAP to continue as Deputy Prime Minster, when he actually has nothing to do? He has already given up the portfolio of the Home Affairs Ministry. The $3 million in salary that he draws each year can be better spent to help the needy and the poor.
I also find it a waste of public funds to pay the high salaries for Mr. Goh CT and Mr Lee KY.
If these people are willing to donate all of their salary to charity, and still enjoy the other perks of government, I will change my opinion of them.
I heard from a friend that several of our ministers own many properties outside of Singapore. Is it possible for the new Parliament to ask all office holders to declare their assets, as is the practice in many countries?
You have good points. Perhaps the other votes in Singapore will bear these points in mind when they cast their vote on 7 May.
- ► 2013 (315)
- ► 2012 (1270)
05/01 - 05/08
- Colling off period for General Election
- Cast your vote for change on 7 May 2011
- Future for our children
- Don't rock Singapore's foundations
- Vote for change
- Nicole Seah speaks at Tampines
- Call to supporters of opposition parties
- British book makers
- Ministers with no responsibilities
- TKL speech at NSP rally on 4 May 2011
- Chairman MAS reply on the 4 petitions
- SDP rally at noon at UOB Plaza
- TKL speaks at NSP rally on 4 May
- Why vote for Workers Party - Gerald Giam
- Open letter to Prime Minister Lee
- Open letter from Tan Kin Lian
- We need compassionate MPs
- Vote for Change II
- Investment Alert
- An act of defamation?
- Unemployment rate
- Affordable housing?
- FISCA website - Singapore REITS
- Vote buying
- Arrogant men in white
- No proper accounting system
- Vote for Change III
- Vote bravely in this general election
- Message from Nicole Seah
- What Happened After 7th May 2011
- Tan Jee Say speak of Goh Chok Tong
- WP Pritam Singh
- Collapse of PAP is not a great concern
- Threatening the people of Aljunied
- SDP Jarod Luo
- SDP Dr. Ang Yong Guan
- Osama bin Laden killed
- Blackout on 6 and 7 May
- Workers Party East Coast Team
- Letters to SGEP
- Emotional Burden on Aljunid residents
- NSP Nicole Seah at Whompoa Rally
- WP Png Eng Huat
- Straits Times Editorial
- WP Glenda Han
- Same old story
- Mr. Brown and the election
- Singapore Parliament needs alternative voice
- Make the government sit up and listen to the citiz...
- LKY on how to cope with the cost of living
- Investment losses of GIC and Temasek
- Estimated share of votes of PAP
- ▼ 05/01 - 05/08 (52)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)