Friday, October 26, 2018

"Big ears" and positive attitude

The general manager of the Grassroots Club called to inform me that they have implemented a simplified system for booking of massage service.

I told him that the new system works well.

We discussed about how the massage service can be expanded. The male masseur is trained in Taiwan and had excellent skills. He operates from home during the weekdays and provide the service to Grassroots Club members on weekends at $8 a session.

I suggested that the club provide space for him to operate every day to serve both members and the public.

I said that the fair value for the service is $30 a session. Members can be give a small discount, say $25.

This will make the service more sustainable for the masseur and will be a good service to members of TGC.

He agreed to consider my suggestion.

I find him to be pro-active and willing to listen to members. With his "big ears" and positive attitude, he will perform well in any organization.

I wish him well.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive