Dear Mr Tan,
I am enjoying reading your Blog almost everyday. Great sharing and learn alot for you.
Someone actually approached me regarding to one of the MLM opporitunity. (Details deleted) Not sure whether have you hear of the company. But many people are investing their Broadband Wireless and Properties Projects.
The reward is excellant. For 1-GP investment (SGD 11800), the return is SGD 1200 per month.
Expecting to break-even within 8 month and get the extra Customer Rebate for the following months up to SGD 19200, Beside that within the 4 to 5 month, they will also give out USD 60000 bonus within 5 years.
Is this a good Investment opporitunity ?
I always avoid this type of "high return" investment. I also advise people to avoid investing in anything that looks too attractive, and where they do not really understand the business model. Some of these types of investments are scams.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
09/30 - 10/07
- Eldershield Valueplus
- Look after the interest of others
- Keep your money in the CPF Special Account
- How to decide on the Eldershield offer
- Insurance takes care of your worry
- $5 million cover under a Shield plan
- Mother not eligble for medical insurance
- Use Google Search
- Increase in bonus rates
- Visit other countries
- Taking the MRT for a gala dinner
- Do you really need the insurance?
- Insurance agents - the bad and the good
- Life annuity and the poor
- Presenting views in "words"
- Investing in Foreign Currency Deposit
- Insurance agents
- Real estate agents
- Compensation for injury
- Monthly income benefit
- Single premium endowment invested in CDOs
- Private settlement for motor accident
- Advice on buying insurance
- Life annuity with no refund
- Tips on investing $60,000
- Tips on investing SGD 1 million
- Actuarial Education
- Avoid "quick return" investments
- Courteous drivers in Brussels
- ▼ 09/30 - 10/07 (30)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)