I was invited to a dinner at Concourse Building in Beach Road.
I decided to take a bus from my home. There is no direct bus. I went to the Transit Link website and used its Bus Journey Planner.
I entered my starting and ending bus stops. It displayed the best route for me. I had to take service 857 for 4 stops to Bendemeer Road and change to service 107 for 8 stops to Jalan Sultan.
It was quite convenient and easy. As it was during the busy period, I had to stand on the first part of the journey. I had a seat for the second part.
This is the first time that I have taken a bus journey with a transfer. It was quite easy with a little preparation. The service provided by Transit Link was useful.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
10/28 - 11/04
- Right time to buy a property?
- Excessive charges on ILP
- Cooperative Housing in North America
- Next Step for a NS Man
- Importance of low cost product
- Double coverage for medical insurance
- Give a fair return to the policyholder
- Free look period
- Journey on upper deck of bus
- A bus journey with a transfer
- BIGe from Aviva
- Unit Trust and ILP
- When to buy a Life Annuity?
- Increase in ERP charges
- Intra town travel
- Ride on Bukit Panjang LRT
- Views of Light Rail Transport
- Tips on Buying Insurance
- Invest in a large, well diversified, low cost equi...
- Easy and difficult way to handle a simple matter
- Lesson about structured products
- Vitamin Account
- What is 1 million dollars?
- Payout under Vitamin Account
- ▼ 10/28 - 11/04 (24)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)