Sunday, October 28, 2007

Payout under Vitamin Account

Dear Mr Tan

I invested $X with a local bank for over 5 years under its Vitamin account. Recently, I received a letter announcing a payount of this "Equity-Linked Structured Deposit Tranche A".

It calculates the payout to be as follows:

The average of the annual returns of all 18 shares is 1.9782%
The average is 1.9782/18 = 0.1099%

The letter indicated that they are crediting my principal plus .1099% (indicated as the 2nd payout amount) into my bank account on the maturity date.

What is my total return from this investment?

REPLY

I am not familiar with the terms of this structured product. There appears to be a 1st payout that was made earlier. Can you find out the amount of this first payout, so that your total return can be calculated?

No comments:

Blog Archive