I visited a friend at his office in Bedok. To home by MRT, I have to take the train from Bedok to City Hall and change to another train to Yio Chu Kang. From there, I can take a bus to my home. I expect the trains to be crowded, as it was 5 pm.
I search the public tranport guide and found that there is a bus service 25 from Bedok Interchange to Ang Mo Kio Interchange. From there, I could change to another bus to my home.
I had a pleasant ride from Bedok to Ang Mo Kio on a comfortable seat on the upper deck of the bus. I had a good view of Singapore. The bus was not crowded.
Lesson: It is now quite easy for me to move around Singapore on the public transport, with I carry the guide with me.
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
10/28 - 11/04
- Right time to buy a property?
- Excessive charges on ILP
- Cooperative Housing in North America
- Next Step for a NS Man
- Importance of low cost product
- Double coverage for medical insurance
- Give a fair return to the policyholder
- Free look period
- Journey on upper deck of bus
- A bus journey with a transfer
- BIGe from Aviva
- Unit Trust and ILP
- When to buy a Life Annuity?
- Increase in ERP charges
- Intra town travel
- Ride on Bukit Panjang LRT
- Views of Light Rail Transport
- Tips on Buying Insurance
- Invest in a large, well diversified, low cost equi...
- Easy and difficult way to handle a simple matter
- Lesson about structured products
- Vitamin Account
- What is 1 million dollars?
- Payout under Vitamin Account
- ▼ 10/28 - 11/04 (24)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)