Comment posted in http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/
A man should be upright, not be kept upright.” - Marcus Aurelius
“The glue that holds all relationships together — including the relationship between the leader and the led is trust, and trust is based on integrity.” - Brian Tracy
“Integrity is not a 90 percent thing, not a 95 percent thing; either you have it or you don’t.” - Peter Scotese
“You must consider the bottom line, but make it integrity before profits.” - Denis Waitley
“The integrity of men is to be measured by their conduct, not by their professions.” - Junius
“I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God. Amen.” - Martin Luther
“It is far better to be trusted and respected that it is to be liked.” - Source Unknown
““Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
“In failing circumstances no one can be relied on to keep their integrity.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Integrity simple means not violating one’s own identity.” - Erich Fromm
“Integrity is what we do, what we say, and what we say we do.” - Don Galer
“It is part of a good man to do great and noble deeds, though he risk everything.” - Plutarch
“The person who is slowest in making a promise is most faithful in its performance.” - Jean Jacques Rousseau
“A man can do only what a man can do. But if he does that each day he can sleep at night and do it again the next day.” - Albert Schweitzer
“It is his nature, not his standing, that makes the good man.” - Publilius Syrus
“Achievement is not the most important thing — Authenticity is” - Source Unknown
“The slow man with integrity will ultimately catch the swift one who has none.” - Source Unknown
“Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.” - Denis Waitley
“No man should advocate a course in private that he’s ashamed to admit in public.” - George Mcgovern
- ► 2013 (303)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
10/19 - 10/26
- HK Monetary Authority refers 40 more 'mini-bonds' ...
- Speech at Speaker’s Corner – 25 Oct 2008
- SCMP: Angry investors protest
- Speaker's Corner - 25 October 2008
- A serious recession in the months ahead
- Call for Public Inquiry - some views
- No compensation from ABN AMRO
- Just One Year
- Investors want open forum with DBS
- Hong Kong: Legco raps shortcomings in minibonds mo...
- Global financial crisis is getting out of control
- Treat all investors fairly
- Response to: DBS begins process to compensate cust...
- Reputation as financial services hub
- High risk, absymal return
- Impact of Lehman Brothers on different types of se...
- Demand for Compensation
- A fair compensation
- Distributor should be responsible
- Hong Kong: Minibond investors demand full refund
- New swap counterparty
- Avoid land banking
- Requests for media interviews
- Draft: Letter to request for Open Forum
- Inteview with journalist (4)
- DBS Bank, Hong Leong Finance and Maybank to give c...
- Marketed to Asians
- A good settlement?
- Did the financial institution carry out any risk a...
- Understanding the technical terms
- Collective letter to distributor
- Collective legal action - request for proposals
- MAS push responsibility to Financial Institution
- Where does the BUCK STOP?
- Lawyer: No obligation, no fee consultation
- SCMP: Investors hit by Lehman collapse get papers ...
- Volunteers to write statements of complaints
- Post in my blog without Google account
- Block comments
- Response to Mr. Lim Hng Kiang and MAS
- Independent financial advisers are not able to com...
- Investors should not be compensated
- Do you hear the people sing
- Exploitation of the consumer
- Views from an ex-private banker
- MAS reply to Parliamentary Questions on Credit Lin...
- Interview at Bloomberg TV
- Continue your good work for ordinary citizens
- HKMA refers Lehman-Brothers-related cases to the S...
- Positive or negative?
- Petition #3 (To Mrs Lim Hwee Hua)
- Fraudalent misrepresentation and clear mis-selling...
- Be careful of your relationship manager
- Tips from an ex-financial adviser
- Be truthful, not fearful
- Petition #3 - Fair and equal compensation to all b...
- Onus of proof
- Volunteers to write statement of claim
- Jubilee Notes
- Speaker's Corner - Credit linked securities
- Suing for defamatory remarks
- Call to MAS - investigate mass cheating
- New list of investors sorted by distributor
- Conscience, integrity and trust - a leader's hallm...
- General advice to investors of structured products...
- Interview with Sunday Times
- Ask for a full refund now
- Do not succumb to greed
- Ask MAS for advice to sort out this type of proble...
- Not an isolated case
- Lehman Structured notes on Wheat and Milk
- ▼ 10/19 - 10/26 (71)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)