Monday, March 23, 2009
AUD, NZD on way of recovery
The AUD and NZD dropped by about 30% a few months ago. It stayed at that level for a few months. They are now starting to recover. I saw that NZD had increased 10% during the past week .The AUD has recovered by 5%. Perhaps, the previous drop was too sharp and it is now reaching its fair level. But interest rate in AUD and NZD are now quite modest (compared to the high rates previously).
- ► 2019 (1610)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
03/22 - 03/29
- Survey: Ministers in the Prime Minister's Office
- Thought for the week - Anger
- Cheating and the rule of law
- MAS consultation paper: Unlisted investment produc...
- Survey: motor insurance claims
- Survey: News and information
- Bank adamant despite advice
- Sale of toxic products
- Language, literature and culture
- Proposal - Financial services safety board
- A sense of fairness
- ST Online: Don't break CPF piggy bank, but...
- MAS consultation paper - sale of unlisted investme...
- Buying bonds
- CASE forum on MAS consultation paper
- A better way to regulate housing agent
- Einstein Intelligence Quiz
- TKL Intelligence Quiz
- Earth Hour on Sat 28 March 8.30 pm
- Big increase for motor insurance claims - the reas...
- Urban Public Transport
- NTUC is less pro-society now
- Survey: How will you vote in the General Election ...
- How Can I Find Affordable Life Insurance For High ...
- Tutoring, temp work can pay off
- MAS Consultatation paper - simple insurance produc...
- MAS Consultation Paper - Toxic Investment Products...
- Survey: Politician Ratings
- AUD, NZD on way of recovery
- Proposal to solve the global crisis
- Buying a new HDB Flat
- Save money with a basic Medishield plan
- Fraud alert - insurance claim
- Financial planning for newborn
- Worse than being retrenched
- Goldman made billions shorting AIG
- SCMP:New bank rules should better protect customer...
- Singapore Equity Investments
- US Treasuries - the next bubble?
- Creating jobs in a global crisis
- ▼ 03/22 - 03/29 (40)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)