Dear Kin Lian,
I like to report to our motor insurer about a suspicious accident with this vehicle on 19 Mar 09; (detail provided). The driver; man aged 50 something.
I notice from my right side mirror, he approached very close towards my right side and appears to deliberately hit my right rear side and bumper.
I got down checking and finding that his vehicle already had a bad pre-existing damage on his front lefts side that supposes to collide with me (it is a deep dent and paintwork scratches) but my car was only slightly scrapped. I confronted him and he drives off after a verbal exchange.
I was suspicious because I have been in front of him all the time and keeping on a straight path within my lane. And also my vehicle slightly damaged but he and his female passenger kept blaming me for cutting into his path.
He probably attempt to induce fraudulent insurance claim for his existing damage. To protect other motorist; any similar accident claim involving this vehicle should be carefully investigated.
I suggest that you lodge a report with the Police. It is their duty to investigate such matters.
- ► 2019 (1573)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
03/22 - 03/29
- Survey: Ministers in the Prime Minister's Office
- Thought for the week - Anger
- Cheating and the rule of law
- MAS consultation paper: Unlisted investment produc...
- Survey: motor insurance claims
- Survey: News and information
- Bank adamant despite advice
- Sale of toxic products
- Language, literature and culture
- Proposal - Financial services safety board
- A sense of fairness
- ST Online: Don't break CPF piggy bank, but...
- MAS consultation paper - sale of unlisted investme...
- Buying bonds
- CASE forum on MAS consultation paper
- A better way to regulate housing agent
- Einstein Intelligence Quiz
- TKL Intelligence Quiz
- Earth Hour on Sat 28 March 8.30 pm
- Big increase for motor insurance claims - the reas...
- Urban Public Transport
- NTUC is less pro-society now
- Survey: How will you vote in the General Election ...
- How Can I Find Affordable Life Insurance For High ...
- Tutoring, temp work can pay off
- MAS Consultatation paper - simple insurance produc...
- MAS Consultation Paper - Toxic Investment Products...
- Survey: Politician Ratings
- AUD, NZD on way of recovery
- Proposal to solve the global crisis
- Buying a new HDB Flat
- Save money with a basic Medishield plan
- Fraud alert - insurance claim
- Financial planning for newborn
- Worse than being retrenched
- Goldman made billions shorting AIG
- SCMP:New bank rules should better protect customer...
- Singapore Equity Investments
- US Treasuries - the next bubble?
- Creating jobs in a global crisis
- ▼ 03/22 - 03/29 (40)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)