The Straits Times reported an average of 100 mishaps a day on expressways, up 40% from three years ago. Most caused 20 minutes delay.
1. It is quite a hassle to drive on our expressways. It is congested most times of the day. Traffic moves slowly.
2. Singapore has the twin disadvantage of high cost (i.e. COE, ERP) and slow traffic.
3. I prefer to travel my MRT but it is quite troublesome to reach a destination that is not served by MRT
4. Our transport system is now quite bad.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2013 (303)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
12/05 - 12/12
- Risk of becoming an insurance agent
- Low cost investment fund
- Not insured under Medishield
- Political event of the year
- CPF Life - making a choice
- High speed trading in the stock exchange
- Property Bubble
- Oil price hit 2 year high
- Red Cross and donations
- 100 mishaps a day on expressways
- Renovation: Market forces decide certification fee...
- Be wary of dishonest agents
- Opposition participation and the coming election
- Suzy Orman
- Public talk by Dr. Jacques Attali
- Practical Guide on Financial Planning - case study...
- Standard of postal service
- Blatant cheating (3)
- Comparing whole life and term insurance
- Courts charged 36% on installment payments
- Computer buyers sent on a wild goose chase
- US to extend tax cuts
- High cost and poor standard of taxi service
- Excessive charges to boost profits
- Enjoy discounts on books
- US needs more quantitative easing!
- Social safety net
- TKL Tips
- Avoid insurance agents
- Blatant cheating (2)
- Indisputability clause in insurance policies
- Blatant cheating
- Pay premium for the whole of life
- Riddle - what is this object?
- Mobile games on Windows Phone 7
- FISCA talk on financial planning
- Medishield and Private Shield
- Unethical methods used to sell life insurance
- Revival of protectionism?
- TKL Tips
- Dividend yield on Singapore Equities
- ▼ 12/05 - 12/12 (42)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)