Sunday, July 22, 2018

Travel to Sentosa and return

I took public transport to Resort World Sentosa. First, I took bus 857 and alight at St Andrew Village to walk to Potong Pasir MRT station for the NE Line to Harborfront.

I went up 4 levels of escalators (a lift would have been better) to take the Sentosa Express monorail.

I had to pay $4 as entry fee to Sentosa, which includes the monorail ride.

I arrived an hour earlier than my dinner time. I walked around the Resort World and obtained a good feel of the place.

On previous occasions, I was driven to the car park and went up to the ballroom directly.

I found the travel by public transport to be better.

On my return, I took the monorail to Harborfront, took the Circle Line to Bishan, the North South Line to Yio Chu Kang and then bus 86 home. That journey took 1 hour and comprised 4 segments.






No comments:

Blog Archive