Dear Kin Lian
For some reason or other, it is sad that you are departing from NTUC Income.
You have made yourself an icon in the insurance industry – and also in the credit co-operative movement.
Truly, you leave behind a legacy of business transparency, honesty and integrity
- which I hope Singapore and Singaporeans would always be grateful for.
Singaporeans cannot and will not forget your tremendous contributions and exemplary
Although, I have not known you well enough, I have always admired your guts as
well as your forthrightness and firmness - when there was a need for leadership and fairness.
I am sure you will soar further and reach new heights in your new endeavours - because - as Socrates says:-
"No evil can happen,
To a good man,
Either in life,
Or after death."
With my warm wishes always - and all the very best.
- ► 2019 (1436)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
02/18 - 02/25
- Take a flexible and transparent loan
- Philips Securities promote i-Term
- A senior couple is interested in part time work
- Lunar New Year Party
- Kind words from a cooperator friend
- Today paper, 'Mr Income' puts his feet up
- Center for Seniors
- Goodbye to Uncle Larry
- A whole life policy pegged to a child's age
- Japan has a low birth rate
- A larger population of Singaporeans
- Short term interest rate increased in recent years...
- Why structured products are not popular in America...
- Decreasing term is really affordable
- Stop paying premiums on your whole life policy
- My Chinese name, Liang
- Does car insurance policy cover car pooling?
- Learn how to use public transport
- Valuing their labour
- Workfare Bonus
- Risk is to your advantage
- I treat all the lanes fairly
- Difference in terms used in American and Singapore...
- Better to buy term and invest the difference
- An honest investment banker
- My wife's cousin migrated to Australia
- Is private banking anything special
- Use a short word
- Why do my agents say that my insurance is not enou...
- Buy term and invest the difference
- My honest opinion
- Trailer Fee
- Term with critical illness cover
- Life Insurance Policy with Cash Payout
- ▼ 02/18 - 02/25 (34)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)