I received an e-mail from Philips Securities today. They are offering i-Term (low cost term insurance) from NTUC Income. It shows a discount of up to 20% (compared to the rates in the market).
It is easy to buy the i-Term. The transaction can be handled on-line.
My friend said that this new way of marketing is similar to what was described in my "Insurance Company for the 21st century (IC21)".
Actually, my concept goes beyond just the internet marketing. It is a whole new approach.
Read about IC21 in:
- ► 2020 (762)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
02/18 - 02/25
- Take a flexible and transparent loan
- Philips Securities promote i-Term
- A senior couple is interested in part time work
- Lunar New Year Party
- Kind words from a cooperator friend
- Today paper, 'Mr Income' puts his feet up
- Center for Seniors
- Goodbye to Uncle Larry
- A whole life policy pegged to a child's age
- Japan has a low birth rate
- A larger population of Singaporeans
- Short term interest rate increased in recent years
- Why structured products are not popular in America?
- Decreasing term is really affordable
- Stop paying premiums on your whole life policy
- My Chinese name, Liang
- Does car insurance policy cover car pooling?
- Learn how to use public transport
- Valuing their labour
- Workfare Bonus
- Risk is to your advantage
- I treat all the lanes fairly
- Difference in terms used in American and Singapore
- Better to buy term and invest the difference
- An honest investment banker
- My wife's cousin migrated to Australia
- Is private banking anything special
- Use a short word
- Why do my agents say that my insurance is not enough?
- Buy term and invest the difference
- My honest opinion
- Trailer Fee
- Term with critical illness cover
- Life Insurance Policy with Cash Payout
- ▼ 02/18 - 02/25 (34)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)