Dear Mr Tan
I hope this email finds you well. I have always been impressed with your personal commitment and dedication towards your career. Cheers to a job well done !!
I am a female Singaporean who has a couple of policies under the NTUC arm.
I have been trying to find out over the last 4 years, but without any success, from your agents as to whether there are any whole life policy for my child, on condition that they are pegged to my child's age at the time of entering into the insurance contract.
I bought a policy for my first child when she was born, but pegged to my age. At that point in time, we didn't have much knowledge about insurance. My 2nd child arrived recently.
With time and wisdom, we now realise that it seriously doesn't make any sense to purchase a policy for a young child pegged to a parent's age.
You can buy a whole life policy pegged to the age of your child. The policy can be in your name as the policyholder, with your child as the life assured. You can transfer the ownership of the policy to your child at any time, but you will only want to do so after your child has started to work.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2019 (1600)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
02/18 - 02/25
- Take a flexible and transparent loan
- Philips Securities promote i-Term
- A senior couple is interested in part time work
- Lunar New Year Party
- Kind words from a cooperator friend
- Today paper, 'Mr Income' puts his feet up
- Center for Seniors
- Goodbye to Uncle Larry
- A whole life policy pegged to a child's age
- Japan has a low birth rate
- A larger population of Singaporeans
- Short term interest rate increased in recent years...
- Why structured products are not popular in America...
- Decreasing term is really affordable
- Stop paying premiums on your whole life policy
- My Chinese name, Liang
- Does car insurance policy cover car pooling?
- Learn how to use public transport
- Valuing their labour
- Workfare Bonus
- Risk is to your advantage
- I treat all the lanes fairly
- Difference in terms used in American and Singapore...
- Better to buy term and invest the difference
- An honest investment banker
- My wife's cousin migrated to Australia
- Is private banking anything special
- Use a short word
- Why do my agents say that my insurance is not enou...
- Buy term and invest the difference
- My honest opinion
- Trailer Fee
- Term with critical illness cover
- Life Insurance Policy with Cash Payout
- ▼ 02/18 - 02/25 (34)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)