When I first started my blog a year ago, some insurance agents (working for other companies) criticised me for recommending products from NTUC Income. They felt that I was biased in my views.
Actually, I give my honest opinion. If there are other insurance or financial products (offered by other institutions) that give good value, I am happy to invest in them personally and to talk about their merits.
In my opinion, the exchange traded fund (STI-ETF) offered in SGX is an excellent product. However, I recently sold my ETF because the market is too high. I will wait for a market correction to reinvest in this product.
I now get many positive messages from members of the public. They tell me that they like the views given in my blog. They trust that I am giving my honest opinion.
I have now left NTUC Income. But, my view about the merits of the products remain the same.
- ► 2013 (307)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
02/18 - 02/25
- Take a flexible and transparent loan
- Philips Securities promote i-Term
- A senior couple is interested in part time work
- Lunar New Year Party
- Kind words from a cooperator friend
- Today paper, 'Mr Income' puts his feet up
- Center for Seniors
- Goodbye to Uncle Larry
- A whole life policy pegged to a child's age
- Japan has a low birth rate
- A larger population of Singaporeans
- Short term interest rate increased in recent years...
- Why structured products are not popular in America...
- Decreasing term is really affordable
- Stop paying premiums on your whole life policy
- My Chinese name, Liang
- Does car insurance policy cover car pooling?
- Learn how to use public transport
- Valuing their labour
- Workfare Bonus
- Risk is to your advantage
- I treat all the lanes fairly
- Difference in terms used in American and Singapore...
- Better to buy term and invest the difference
- An honest investment banker
- My wife's cousin migrated to Australia
- Is private banking anything special
- Use a short word
- Why do my agents say that my insurance is not enou...
- Buy term and invest the difference
- My honest opinion
- Trailer Fee
- Term with critical illness cover
- Life Insurance Policy with Cash Payout
- ▼ 02/18 - 02/25 (34)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)