Monday, February 26, 2007

My views on other insurer's products

Hi Mr Tan,

I have recently started to learn quite a bit from your blog and is taking the time now to review whatever I have bought in the past.

I have bought the above from POSB on May '04. The annual management charge is 2.7% which is very high. I am comtemplating to stop this policy, even though it may mean a loss of some money. I would rather invest it with NTUC later when the market cools down.

Can you please help to advise me?

(Details of 4 products from Aviva are attached).

----------------------

My reply:

I am sorry. Generally, I am not able to comment on another insurer's products, because I am not familiar with them.

If you wish to find out if NTUC Income has a similar plan, I suggest that you visit the business center at Bras Basah Road, and talk to an insurance consultant.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive