It is not fair to bother you with this matter since you have left INCOME on 20-Feb. But I just want to share with you my experience with INCOME service.
I have sent out another query to INCOME on 26-Feb-2007, and guess what Mr Tan, they don't even bother reply my email or call me.
I don't know why no one of the recipient of the email try to take ownership of this matter and try to solve the problem. What would you do if you were me Mr Tan?
I really am admiring you on how you, as CEO, answered personal email from customer or non customer within your busy and tight schedule and, after you have left INCOME, still active helping people to save their hard earned money spending on buying unnecessary insurance product.
Thanks a lot for educating us in buying/investing in the right insurance product.
I will ask X to look into this matter again. I suspect that you did not get a reply earlier because you used a wrong "reply address", which may have caused the reply to be "lost".
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
02/25 - 03/04
- Learn to use our public transport system
- Heavy demand for taxis
- Insurance agents faced a conflict of interest
- No reply because of wrong e-mail address
- Logic9 (Sudoku) is well received
- Flying into Kuala Lumpur
- No load investment fund
- My occupation?
- Working from home
- Visitors to my blog
- An unexpected death
- Money market fund earned 3.44% annualised
- Lee Kum Tatt's Blog
- Larry Haverkamp's Blog
- Take public transport to Raffles City
- Mayor of New York takes public transport
- My personal portfolio dropped by 5%
- Market correction - how serious, how long?
- How to select a housing loan
- Aviva advises to "Buy Direct"
- My views on other insurer's products
- NTUC Income funds
- Should I invest my CPF special account in the Grow...
- Should I buy an endowment policy to pay off a mort...
- Mortgage aggregators in Australia
- Useful role for agents
- ▼ 02/25 - 03/04 (26)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)