I printed out a listing of my personal portfolio in Singapore shares on 24 Feburary.
I planned to reduce my holdings, as the stockmarket was too high. I missed the chance. When the market corrected, the drop was too fast, too sharp. This is the nature of the stockmarket.
My portfolio has since dropped by 5%.
I think that the Singapore market will correct further, so I shall have to think about reducing my holdings, even at the lower price today.
Just my personal view.
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
02/25 - 03/04
- Learn to use our public transport system
- Heavy demand for taxis
- Insurance agents faced a conflict of interest
- No reply because of wrong e-mail address
- Logic9 (Sudoku) is well received
- Flying into Kuala Lumpur
- No load investment fund
- My occupation?
- Working from home
- Visitors to my blog
- An unexpected death
- Money market fund earned 3.44% annualised
- Lee Kum Tatt's Blog
- Larry Haverkamp's Blog
- Take public transport to Raffles City
- Mayor of New York takes public transport
- My personal portfolio dropped by 5%
- Market correction - how serious, how long?
- How to select a housing loan
- Aviva advises to "Buy Direct"
- My views on other insurer's products
- NTUC Income funds
- Should I invest my CPF special account in the Grow...
- Should I buy an endowment policy to pay off a mort...
- Mortgage aggregators in Australia
- Useful role for agents
- ▼ 02/25 - 03/04 (26)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)