Two days ago, I had to attend a meeting at Raffles City. I took the bus to the MRT station and then the train to Raffles City. The journey took 40 minutes.
It was hassle free. I do not have to drive in the busy road, and worry about parking.
We have an excellent public transport system. It is better to leave the car at home, or not own a car at all.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
02/25 - 03/04
- Learn to use our public transport system
- Heavy demand for taxis
- Insurance agents faced a conflict of interest
- No reply because of wrong e-mail address
- Logic9 (Sudoku) is well received
- Flying into Kuala Lumpur
- No load investment fund
- My occupation?
- Working from home
- Visitors to my blog
- An unexpected death
- Money market fund earned 3.44% annualised
- Lee Kum Tatt's Blog
- Larry Haverkamp's Blog
- Take public transport to Raffles City
- Mayor of New York takes public transport
- My personal portfolio dropped by 5%
- Market correction - how serious, how long?
- How to select a housing loan
- Aviva advises to "Buy Direct"
- My views on other insurer's products
- NTUC Income funds
- Should I invest my CPF special account in the Grow...
- Should I buy an endowment policy to pay off a mort...
- Mortgage aggregators in Australia
- Useful role for agents
- ▼ 02/25 - 03/04 (26)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)