Monday, July 09, 2007

Express your views fairly

My blog is written mainly to give tips to consumers on financial products. If you find my views to be useful, you can visit my blog regularly. Do tell your friends to come to my blog.

You are also welcomed to send questions to me (kinlian@gmail.com). I shall try to answer them. If suitable, I shall post the issue in my blog, so that other readers can also learn about it.

If you have a different view, you can send them to me. I shall post your view to give a different angle. Please express your views fairly.

There are a few people who have a different agenda. They indulge in personal attacks against me or other people. I have deleted their postings. If they dislike my views, there is no need for them to visit my blog.

2 comments:

Thomas Phua's Blog said...

I have noticed there are some who are very negative and confrontational in their comments lately.

I hope there will be mutual respect.

Some have hidden agenda and some are probably troubled by their past experience.

Khiat Han Hwee Adrian said...

Views should be welcomed but must be responsible.
Those who leave behind irresponsible views are usually those who are not willing to leave behind their names.

Blog Archive