Friday, July 13, 2007

CASE to start a blog?

POSTING IN MY BLOG (BY WILLIAM)

As a consumer, I detest this opt-out scheme and also telemarketers who somehow have your mobile number making sales pitch at you.

Hmm.. Mr Tan, maybe you should consider running for President of CASE. I think you are quite suitable for that position. :) Or maybe CASE should start a blog to communicate with their intended audience, the consumers, on decisions that affect their everyday life.

This is my 1st post here but I must say I have enjoyed reading your posts.

On an unrelated topic, it goes to show that Passion wins over $$. You are not paid to blog but you blog because you want to share your passion of insurance and finance.

Hmmm..Wait.. I think you can even run for President next time round. ;) Jazz up our Presidential election a little.

-------------------------------------------

REPLY:

Thank you for your nice words.

I don't think that I am suitable as President of CASE or President of Singapore. They are too many people who dislike me.

I have been using some materials from the Consumer Magazine (produced by CASE) for my blog. I simplifed the materials, so that the key message comes across. For those who are interested in the magazine, you can pay a subscription to CASE.

No comments:

Blog Archive