Dear Mr Tan,
I have invested quite a bit in all the funds of Ntuc Income, mostly in Growth and Balanced Fund. All are showing positive gains.
If the market gain another 10%, I plan to liquidate all and wait out for the next down cycle, if it happens.
What is your advice?
I suggest that you keep the investment in the Growth fund (as you invested at a low price). If you really wish to realise some cash, perhaps you can liquidate 50% and keep the remaining 50% in Growth Fund. This is what I did for my own investments.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
07/08 - 07/15
- Insurance company should set a good example
- Private medical practice
- Difficult to find a good law minister?
- Singapore system - good, bad and ugly
- Cycling on pedestrain walks
- Fuel economy
- Adviser gave misleading information
- Consumer information - from Australia
- Reduce offer for Excess and Loss of Use
- Profession or business?
- CASE to start a blog?
- Renewal fee on credit cards
- Questionable marketing practice
- Tribute to Dr Goh Keng Swee
- Get good value products from an adviser
- Voiding of warranty on car
- Insurance as a mutual arrangement to pool risk
- Invest in a low cost fund
- Ballet Under The Stars
- Buy a low cost product
- Liquidate 50% of your investments
- Higher interest rate in the future?
- Generic drugs
- Different types of Fat (in food)
- High distribution cost
- Structured products in a bear market?
- Computing a claim on a hospital bill
- Guaranteed renewable health insurance
- Poor return on capital guaranteed products
- Give good value to customers
- Interest rate linked structured deposit
- Cars under warranty
- Front end charge for regular premium ILP
- How the world has changed in a decade!
- Increase in air fares
- Find the right motor insurance
- Avoid high front end charge
- High expense to treat a premature baby
- Cost of insurance
- Talks and Interviews
- Buy term and invest the difference
- Express your views fairly
- Life cycle Fund
- The Madness of Crowds
- Expense ratio on long term savings
- Structured Investments
- Buy from NTUC Income
- My approach towards insurance
- ▼ 07/08 - 07/15 (48)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)