Dear Mr. Tan,
I was trying to find out more about Pinnacle Notes by entering the Morgan Stanley website. Lo and behold, we need to sign in agreeing to all the terms before I can view any information at the FRONT PAGE.
Can you ask MAS
 Is this the right practice?
 Is this morally right practice?
 Is this trying to reduce information flow to investor?
 I thought the Pinnacle is selling to "public" through retail network, but information sudden becomes only to privy. Is this infringing the basis of sale of Pinnacle Notes?
 Can MAS conduct an investigation on this type of practice to restrict information to investors?
This has been the darkest moment for my wife and myself. Frankly, the hopelessness is not due to the loss of money (altough it is a lot of money) but the loss of confidence in the system.
Please write directly to ask MAS. I will post your e-mail in my blog also.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
11/23 - 11/30
- Speaker's Corner 5 pm on 29 Nov - change of plan
- The Standard : Legco first on Lehman fizzles out
- To each his own
- The Online Citizen interview an investor
- Speaker's Corner 5 p.m. Sat 29 Nov
- 100,000 signatures so that more people will step f...
- Bonus is likely to remain low
- Lost the sense of bonding and togetherness
- An apology to Chee Soon Juan and his sister
- A sense of responsibility: Obama
- No reply from financial institution after four wee...
- End of Free Financial Advice
- Singapore Dance Theatre performs Nutcracker
- Suggestion: how to approach legal action
- Singapore Kopitiam Forum
- Swiss petition for national referendum to end "cor...
- Investors should see their Member of Parliament
- Why I wanted 100,000 signatures
- Buyer beware
- Singapore's investments in global banks
- Ask for information in writing
- Pinnacle Notes Series 9 and 10
- Experience with FIDREC
- Guide on FIDREC process
- Morgan Stanley website on Pinnacle Notes
- Risk analysis form - wrong statements
- Gathering 100,000 signatures
- Strategy on credit linked notes
- Low compensation offered by HLF
- Tan Kin Lian eyes elected presidency
- Issuers of toxic notes should take more of the bla...
- Plea to MAS - investors of Pinnacle Notes
- Manifesto - the future of Singapore
- Battle of the mind and the heart
- Reveal your identity
- Useful role for financial advisers
- Moral values and ethics
- Investors to see your Member of Parliament
- Speak up for our rights
- ▼ 11/23 - 11/30 (39)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)