Thursday, November 27, 2008

An apology to Chee Soon Juan and his sister

I refer to this posting:
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/10/protest-outside-dbs-headquarters.html

The posting in my blog was written by somebody else in CNA forum. I reproduced the mesaage in my blog but overlooked to mention the author. It gave the wrong impression that the message was written by me.

I wish to apologise to Chee Soon Juan and his sister for the damage that is caused to them by the statement, “what many stupid and selfish politicians in Singapore have done and seek self destruction.” This statement came from the original posting (by someone else).

I do not personally share this sentiment and wish to acknowledge their personal sacrifice in fighting for what they believe in.

No comments:

Blog Archive