25 people have replied to the survey mentioned in this blog. Each person indicated that they will ask a small number of people to attend. Only 1 person is willing to speak.
I need more speakers. If you wish to share your story (with particulars removed to protect your confidentiality), I can get someone to speak on your behalf.
If you like the gathering to be organised, please give your reply here. You can also indicate if you wish to share your story for someone to speak on your behalf.
- ► 2020 (250)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
06/28 - 07/05
- Mis-representation on Credit Linked Notes
- Can you solve these 4 shapes?
- Checks and balances
- ATE (After The Event) Insurance
- Credit cards availabe in Singapore as at 15 May 20...
- Fixed deposit interest rate as at 15 May 2009
- Is this negligence?
- Local Transport Service
- Create jobs to help recovery of Global Economy
- SCAM: A bounced cheque
- Request for another Petition to MAS
- Show of support?
- The Standard:New deal to settle minibond buyback
- Was there an attempt to cheat?
- Gathering at Speaker's Corner in August (3)
- Best use for electric car
- Invest in Singapore Government Securities
- What is cheating?
- Politics of Fear
- Australia: List the names of underlying securities...
- Best fixed deposit rates
- SCMP:Minibond victims try to storm bank in protest...
- MRT train lines to come under a single operator
- Cheating and negligence
- Vista Plan (from Zurich)
- Administration of Justice (2)
- Gathering in Speakers Corner
- Compensation should not solely be based on vulnera...
- SCMP:Policy chief expects march to reflect increas...
- Buying a property - facilities
- Administration of Justice (1)
- Brain Workout in The New Paper (weekend)
- The Standard:Banks, SFC meet to thrash out Lehman ...
- Rally in Hong Lim Park
- Excessive credit card charges
- Call for Free Money Advice Scheme
- NTUC Income AGM, May 2009
- Tweak ATMs to do away with cheques
- Comments in my blog
- Insurance company has a duty to render a clear sta...
- ▼ 06/28 - 07/05 (40)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)