I gave my intelligence quiz (vol 1 and vol 2) and shape quiz to a non-Singaporean friend. He decided to buy 200 sets of each item to be given to the staff of his company. He wanted to show his support, in return for some help that I gave to him many years ago.
I appreciate his generosity. This type of attitude appears to be somewhat missing among Singaporeans. Most of us are too busy thinking of ourselves, and do not act to show support for others.
Someone posted a comment that my blog should not be promoting my products, as it should focus on giving advice on "insurance and investments". I do not know if this comment comes from a Singaporean, but I have a strong feeling that it does.
There are a few appreciative Singaporeans, but perhaps too few. They sent "thank you" cards or e-mail to me. One sent me a nice book. Another sent me a box of chocolates from Hawaii.
The easiest way to show your appreciation is to buy my books to give to your friends or to help in promoting my books. You can order them here.
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
06/28 - 07/05
- Mis-representation on Credit Linked Notes
- Can you solve these 4 shapes?
- Checks and balances
- ATE (After The Event) Insurance
- Credit cards availabe in Singapore as at 15 May 20...
- Fixed deposit interest rate as at 15 May 2009
- Is this negligence?
- Local Transport Service
- Create jobs to help recovery of Global Economy
- SCAM: A bounced cheque
- Request for another Petition to MAS
- Show of support?
- The Standard:New deal to settle minibond buyback
- Was there an attempt to cheat?
- Gathering at Speaker's Corner in August (3)
- Best use for electric car
- Invest in Singapore Government Securities
- What is cheating?
- Politics of Fear
- Australia: List the names of underlying securities...
- Best fixed deposit rates
- SCMP:Minibond victims try to storm bank in protest...
- MRT train lines to come under a single operator
- Cheating and negligence
- Vista Plan (from Zurich)
- Administration of Justice (2)
- Gathering in Speakers Corner
- Compensation should not solely be based on vulnera...
- SCMP:Policy chief expects march to reflect increas...
- Buying a property - facilities
- Administration of Justice (1)
- Brain Workout in The New Paper (weekend)
- The Standard:Banks, SFC meet to thrash out Lehman ...
- Rally in Hong Lim Park
- Excessive credit card charges
- Call for Free Money Advice Scheme
- NTUC Income AGM, May 2009
- Tweak ATMs to do away with cheques
- Comments in my blog
- Insurance company has a duty to render a clear sta...
- ▼ 06/28 - 07/05 (40)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)