Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Marine Bay Floating Platform

The government plans to develop the Marine Bay floating platform for future National Day parades.They will probably not use the Sports Hub.

I posed this question in The Wisdom of the Crowd - Do you like the Marina Bay floating platform to be used for future National Day Parades?

12% of those who voted said that it is a suitable place. the remaining 88% find it to be a bad idea for various reasons.

See a breakdown of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive