Sunday, November 05, 2017

Prospects for the economy

The government reported a slight dip in unemployment. Does this point to an improving economy?

I posed this broader question in The Wisdom of the Crowd - Do you expect the Singapore economy to improve in the near future?

50% of the people who voted said that they are still pessimistic about the economy due to high cost, wasteful practices and incompetent government.

Another 30% said that the economy will continue to be bad due to bad leadership.

That makes a total of 80% who are pessimistic. The remaining 20% are optimistic.

See a breakdown of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive