FROM A RETIRED PERSON
Hi Mr Tan,
About 1 1/2 years ago, I mentioned in passing to one of your staff that I am impressed by your personality. I told her that though I do not know you personally, the write-ups about what you do tell a lot about your person. My husband had spoken to you in person at one of your seminars and was pleasantly surprised that you were sincere and approachable.
Shortly after I received an email from your staff conveying your appreciation for the compliments, and it was followed by a simple 2-word yet personal "thank you" email from you. Each time when I clear my mail, I am reluctant to delete your thank you note as it represents a comforting affirmation that we do the right thing to buy from NTUC Income.
I wish you well and hope you have many more years of good health and is able to steer NTUC Income for a long time
Currently I am still unsure whether I should buy a growth or annuity policy or split the $90,000 (CPF ordinary account on attaining 55) and buy both policies. I have been in contact with your insurance personnel but would much appreciate your personal take as to what the best option is. Thank you.
Thank you for much for your kind words.
For most retired people, my advice is to buy a life annuity, as it provides an attractive return and provides an income for a lifetime.
However, the actual right answer has to take into account, the other factors. For example, do you have other sources of savings and income? I will ask my adviser, XYZ, to contact and advice you. He has advised some other retired people who have invested large sums of money with us, partly in a life annuity and partly in our investment fund.
I believe that he can give good advice to help you to make the right decision.
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/06 - 08/13
- Guide to Incomeshield
- Agents keen to join NTUC Income
- Collect the Logic9 gift from our business center
- Investor wants indexed fund with even lower charge...
- Pay by GIRO to reduce the handling cost
- We will honour claims for enhanced Incomeshield du...
- Past performance is not an indication of future pe...
- Views about expense ratio and return on funds
- AA-rating: what is the difference?
- JetStar Asia
- NTUC Income ILP Funds perform better than other fu...
- Customer wants to buy an additional annuity
- Logic9 pocketbooks sell very well
- Greetings for the 41st National Day
- You can lose your entire capital in this structure...
- FAQ: Life Annuity
- Policyholder decided to keep the Growth policies
- Reply to Lim Yan Beng: It is better to invest in a...
- Crazy Horse Paris
- Customer ask for advice about Writing A Will
- Immediate response service for motorists
- Dispute over liability in third party claim
- 19 qualified agents want to migrate to NTUC Income...
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5%
- Advice for a retiree on investing the savings
- Our projection are conservative!
- SMS to notify our policyholders about the repair t...
- ▼ 08/06 - 08/13 (27)
- ► 2005 (159)