We now sell 2,000 pieces of the Logic9 pocketbook and CD software EVERY WEEK at bookstores, Fairprice supermakets and Income branches.
Logic9 is now getting to be very popular!
You can play the puzzle in the pocketbook when you travel by bus, train or plane. It sells for only $5 and contain 128 puzzles at 4 levels. Each puzzle has a unique answer, so it is fun!
You can buy a package of 4 volumes with a CD (to play on the computer) for a special price of only $16 from our branches. This is so popular, that it sold out. New stocks will arrive soon.
The Logic9 package is a wonderful gift for a friend.
- ► 2020 (218)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/06 - 08/13
- Guide to Incomeshield
- Agents keen to join NTUC Income
- Collect the Logic9 gift from our business center
- Investor wants indexed fund with even lower charge...
- Pay by GIRO to reduce the handling cost
- We will honour claims for enhanced Incomeshield du...
- Past performance is not an indication of future pe...
- Views about expense ratio and return on funds
- AA-rating: what is the difference?
- JetStar Asia
- NTUC Income ILP Funds perform better than other fu...
- Customer wants to buy an additional annuity
- Logic9 pocketbooks sell very well
- Greetings for the 41st National Day
- You can lose your entire capital in this structure...
- FAQ: Life Annuity
- Policyholder decided to keep the Growth policies
- Reply to Lim Yan Beng: It is better to invest in a...
- Crazy Horse Paris
- Customer ask for advice about Writing A Will
- Immediate response service for motorists
- Dispute over liability in third party claim
- 19 qualified agents want to migrate to NTUC Income...
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5%
- Advice for a retiree on investing the savings
- Our projection are conservative!
- SMS to notify our policyholders about the repair t...
- ▼ 08/06 - 08/13 (27)
- ► 2005 (159)