I went with a few colleagues to Phuket on JetStar. I wanted to experience a low cost airline.
My experience is satisfactory. It is almost like a normal airline. The only key difference is that they do not serve any food. I do not mind. Airline food is not that great anyway.
The saving is fare is almost 50%, compared to the normal airline. So, it make sense to travel on a low cost airline for short trips.
- ► 2019 (1445)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/06 - 08/13
- Guide to Incomeshield
- Agents keen to join NTUC Income
- Collect the Logic9 gift from our business center
- Investor wants indexed fund with even lower charge...
- Pay by GIRO to reduce the handling cost
- We will honour claims for enhanced Incomeshield du...
- Past performance is not an indication of future pe...
- Views about expense ratio and return on funds
- AA-rating: what is the difference?
- JetStar Asia
- NTUC Income ILP Funds perform better than other fu...
- Customer wants to buy an additional annuity
- Logic9 pocketbooks sell very well
- Greetings for the 41st National Day
- You can lose your entire capital in this structure...
- FAQ: Life Annuity
- Policyholder decided to keep the Growth policies
- Reply to Lim Yan Beng: It is better to invest in a...
- Crazy Horse Paris
- Customer ask for advice about Writing A Will
- Immediate response service for motorists
- Dispute over liability in third party claim
- 19 qualified agents want to migrate to NTUC Income...
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5%
- Advice for a retiree on investing the savings
- Our projection are conservative!
- SMS to notify our policyholders about the repair t...
- ▼ 08/06 - 08/13 (27)
- ► 2005 (159)