At our recent recruitment briefing, 19 agents out of 20 indicate interest to join NTUC Income.
My manager called six of them after the meeting. All are positive about joining Income. Here are their feedback:
* Income is different from other insurers.
* Income has a good reputation
* Impressed with our Leads System
* The CEO is convincing
* There is potential for Career Advancement
* Easier to market Income products.
* Likes the concept of the Insuarnce consultant.
Another manager called five of them. All of them want to join Income. Here are their feedback:
Another manager called five agents who are interested to migrate to NTUC Income. Here are their reasons:
* like our Cooperative values
* Had good experience with our Claims dept
* like our 1-tier structure
* Income has strong customer base
* Income offers office-based sales job
* Career advancement
- ► 2019 (1573)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/06 - 08/13
- Guide to Incomeshield
- Agents keen to join NTUC Income
- Collect the Logic9 gift from our business center
- Investor wants indexed fund with even lower charge...
- Pay by GIRO to reduce the handling cost
- We will honour claims for enhanced Incomeshield du...
- Past performance is not an indication of future pe...
- Views about expense ratio and return on funds
- AA-rating: what is the difference?
- JetStar Asia
- NTUC Income ILP Funds perform better than other fu...
- Customer wants to buy an additional annuity
- Logic9 pocketbooks sell very well
- Greetings for the 41st National Day
- You can lose your entire capital in this structure...
- FAQ: Life Annuity
- Policyholder decided to keep the Growth policies
- Reply to Lim Yan Beng: It is better to invest in a...
- Crazy Horse Paris
- Customer ask for advice about Writing A Will
- Immediate response service for motorists
- Dispute over liability in third party claim
- 19 qualified agents want to migrate to NTUC Income...
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5%
- Advice for a retiree on investing the savings
- Our projection are conservative!
- SMS to notify our policyholders about the repair t...
- ▼ 08/06 - 08/13 (27)
- ► 2005 (159)