In the S&P website, the ILP funds of NTUC Income give a higher return than similar funds managed by other insurers. The difference is about 2 percent per annum.
Is it because NTUC Income fund managers were more skilled or perhaps more lucky? I do not think so.
The most likely reason is that our funds have lower costs. Dr Money has made an analysis of the cost. It is posted in his website, www.askdrmoney.com.
If you invest $100,000 for 10 years, what is the difference of 2% per annum in yield?
It is $34,000. This is the difference between earning 5% and 7% per annum. Yes, it is a lot of money. Yes, you can earn $34,000 more by investing with NTUC Income (and earn a 2% higher return), due to our lower charges.
- ► 2020 (765)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/06 - 08/13
- Guide to Incomeshield
- Agents keen to join NTUC Income
- Collect the Logic9 gift from our business center
- Investor wants indexed fund with even lower charges
- Pay by GIRO to reduce the handling cost
- We will honour claims for enhanced Incomeshield du...
- Past performance is not an indication of future pe...
- Views about expense ratio and return on funds
- AA-rating: what is the difference?
- JetStar Asia
- NTUC Income ILP Funds perform better than other funds
- Customer wants to buy an additional annuity
- Logic9 pocketbooks sell very well
- Greetings for the 41st National Day
- You can lose your entire capital in this structure...
- FAQ: Life Annuity
- Policyholder decided to keep the Growth policies
- Reply to Lim Yan Beng: It is better to invest in a...
- Crazy Horse Paris
- Customer ask for advice about Writing A Will
- Immediate response service for motorists
- Dispute over liability in third party claim
- 19 qualified agents want to migrate to NTUC Income
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5%
- Advice for a retiree on investing the savings
- Our projection are conservative!
- SMS to notify our policyholders about the repair t...
- ▼ 08/06 - 08/13 (27)
- ► 2005 (159)