Singapore has the Crazy Horse Paris cabaret. It is an interesting show. For those who have not experienced it, you should try it. It is at Clarke Quay.
Over the past 15 years, I visit the Crazy Horse show in Paris on two occasions. It was highly recommended. I enjoyed the show each time.
The show consists of several dance items. They featured girls dancing to music. The girls were scantily clad, but not totally nude. The show include colored lights shining on their bodies.
It is an erotic show, but is tastefully executed. Many ladies enjoyed the show.
In Paris, I paid about $200 to watch the show. The show in Singapore is almost of the same standard as in Paris and is available for less than $100. One can get the standard of Paris for half of the price.
NTUC Income has made a special arrangement for our policyholders to watch the show at a special discount of 20% (for 4 or more tickets). Call 6877 3366, if you are interested. This is for a limited period only.
- ► 2020 (783)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/06 - 08/13
- Guide to Incomeshield
- Agents keen to join NTUC Income
- Collect the Logic9 gift from our business center
- Investor wants indexed fund with even lower charges
- Pay by GIRO to reduce the handling cost
- We will honour claims for enhanced Incomeshield du...
- Past performance is not an indication of future pe...
- Views about expense ratio and return on funds
- AA-rating: what is the difference?
- JetStar Asia
- NTUC Income ILP Funds perform better than other funds
- Customer wants to buy an additional annuity
- Logic9 pocketbooks sell very well
- Greetings for the 41st National Day
- You can lose your entire capital in this structure...
- FAQ: Life Annuity
- Policyholder decided to keep the Growth policies
- Reply to Lim Yan Beng: It is better to invest in a...
- Crazy Horse Paris
- Customer ask for advice about Writing A Will
- Immediate response service for motorists
- Dispute over liability in third party claim
- 19 qualified agents want to migrate to NTUC Income
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5%
- Advice for a retiree on investing the savings
- Our projection are conservative!
- SMS to notify our policyholders about the repair t...
- ▼ 08/06 - 08/13 (27)
- ► 2005 (159)