Saturday, June 23, 2007

Improve the call center of the Telcos

Dear Mr Tan

NTUC Income has a good call center. The customer does not need to push any button to speak to a staff. Why don't you get the call center of Starhub and SingTel to follow this customer friendly approach?

----------------------------------

REPLY:

I will be happy to give some suggestions to them, if they are willing to listen.

I know that they have already invested a large sum of money to install their telephone system. But, I have an idea to help them to make a change, with minimal expense.

I believe that the cost of handling a customer enquiry will still be the same under my new approach, and the customer satisfaction level can be improved considerably.

Perhaps, the customers should tell these companies to improve their services.

No comments:

Blog Archive