COMMENT POSTED IN MY BLOG
The overcrowding will only get worse as our govt is targeting 6.5 million population! I take the MRT daily and I can't see how it can take on additional commuters.
Perhaps our highly paid policy-makers are living in posh neighbourhoods, thus having no clue clue how life is like in the heartland.
I can't help but laugh when our transport minister claimed to check bus-stops and public transports to gauge the situation....although he does NOT take public transport at all.
I would like to tell him that there is a whole world of difference between merely checking as a bystander and actually suffering from overcrowded public transport day-in day-out!!
- ► 2019 (1280)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
06/17 - 06/24
- Global stockmarkets
- Financial Adviser in Australia
- Look after the interest of ordinary people
- Importance of savings - a view from an elderly per...
- Improve the call center of the Telcos
- Improve the public transport now (not later)
- Does Land Transport Authority listen to the public...
- Invest in a unit trust
- Invest in an index fund
- Difference between Logic9 and Sudoku
- Learn Logic9 (Sudoku) at Prime of Life Exhibition
- Travel Insurance Claims
- Inflated Claims on Travel Insurance
- Target savings at retirement
- Buy Insurance For A Discount
- Financial Planning for Teachers
- Hong Kong's public transport system
- What is Research?
- Difficult life of a taxi driver in Singapore
- Make my blog more interesting
- Strange simple English
- Universal ID - now known as OpenID
- Photos of my grand-daughter
- A piece of inspiration
- Is the stockmarket too highly valued?
- Talk on Financial Planning
- Visitors to my blog
- Grouses of taxi drivers
- Overcrowded Singapore - a comment
- Bad customer service from Telcos
- Singapore is getting over-crowded
- Best Public Service in the World
- Universal ID for website
- Feedback on the Telcos
- Call centers of our Telcos
- Yield on Money Market Fund
- Visit the financial adviser
- Singapore is 14th most expensive city in the world...
- Tan Kin Lian Has A Blog
- Comments on Dr Lee Kum Tatt's blog
- Save for an early retirement
- Help a friend
- Save adequately for your child
- Sponsored article
- Rating of assets backing financial products
- Government bonds
- Fund earned 20% during past 8 months
- Cost of betting on a financial product
- Look for Solutions Not Scapegoats
- ▼ 06/17 - 06/24 (51)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)