I tried a new strategy to pick the right stocks based on low price earning ratio (PE ratio) and a high yield during the past year. It produced good results in this simulation game. The theory is quite attractive - buy the stocks that are relatively cheap, i.e. low PE ratio. If these stocks have performed well in the past year, they may be on a strong trend. And they are cheap.
Click here to try the simulation game. The prices are simulated to be reflective of the trends in prices in real life.
Picking the right stocks require practice. This simulation game gives you the practice. You can find the right strategy and apply it to the real life, to see if it works. You can get the real data for the past few years to try it the theory that you have discovered through this simulation game.
Click here to download a PDF document showing the screen shots of how to play this simulation game.
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
01/31 - 02/07
- Tricks by property agents
- 15% discount at Internet Shop
- Seek compensation for losses on the credit linked ...
- Residual values of credit linked notes
- Strategy to pick the right stocks - low PE and hig...
- Fighting rejected health claims
- Practice to pick the right stocks
- Palindrome - the Lost Generation
- Medan is a nice city with nice people
- Rechargeable torchlight - 15% discount
- Seminar on class action
- Immoral profit
- A positive approach towards taxation
- GST is a costly exercise
- Need for a minimum wage policy
- High Notes 5
- Financial institution benefited from the settlemen...
- Pinnacle and Jubilee Notes
- Voting in general elections - survey results
- Voting in the general election
- Overcharging by lawyer
- The Growing Underclass - Jobs Gone Forever
- Improve productivity in Singapore
- Rechargeable lamp (with locator) - delivery $1
- Calculate the rate of interest
- Minibond Payout
- Class action in America
- Two casinos
- Interest payable on loans
- FISCA - Member's benefits
- Good response for Financial Planning book
- Practical suggestions to improve a call center
- Practical ideas to improve a corporate website
- Social services and taxation
- Order for Financial Planning book
- Help the singles with affordable housing
- Crackdown on Tax Avoidance
- What the General Election is about
- Filing my first GST return
- ST Online Forum: Hit hard by insurance policy term...
- Car loan for 60 months
- Adopt a consistent approach
- Foreign currency payments on credit cards
- Football on Pay TV
- Bubble in commodity funds
- Lessons from Canada about banking
- Pricing of HDB flats and subsidy
- Political risks in Asia
- Personal savings
- Cash loan - 16% effective rate
- Creating productive employment
- GST - who benefits and who loses?
- GST is wasteful
- Character building
- Improve your negotiating power
- Practical Guide on Financial Planning - book avail...
- Pressure to develop the financial market
- Low cost housing - a model for economic developmen...
- Universal coverage for health care
- Small country can find its niche
- ▼ 01/31 - 02/07 (62)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)